I think that the layout of the cover lines on your front cover could be spread out for because at the bottom the were really close to the main feature all though i did notice you tried to keep them from touching the model's hair.
I also think that the price should have been in white because it would be have been much easier to read.
like i said before about the layout of the front cover, maybe u could of had a different photograph which was further back you could have had a more flexible control of where u was able to place your cover-lines.
I think you need a really big and bold cover line that attracts the eye, And it also needs to be a bit more central instead of having it right at the bottom. I think for your contents you need to have more detail about your feature articles.
I think that the layout of the cover lines on your front cover could be spread out for because at the bottom the were really close to the main feature all though i did notice you tried to keep them from touching the model's hair.
ReplyDeleteI also think that the price should have been in white because it would be have been much easier to read.
like i said before about the layout of the front cover, maybe u could of had a different photograph which was further back you could have had a more flexible control of where u was able to place your cover-lines.
ReplyDeleteI think you need a really big and bold cover line that attracts the eye, And it also needs to be a bit more central instead of having it right at the bottom. I think for your contents you need to have more detail about your feature articles.
ReplyDelete