The colours are very vibrant which attract readers attention.The title is in bold which also attracts readers. I like the contents page and the headers you put in. I also like the way you have added additional text on the main features in the contents page. the only thing I would say to improve is to add 2 more picture on the contents page.
A really bright and bold front cover of your magazine. The picture links perfectly with the college magazine. The contents page looks really professional and the colour yellow is a really bright colour which attracts the audience.I also like the big fonted page numbers. However next time you could improve this by changing the cover font to something a lot more smoother and less edgy.
The main image is really well taken and the colour scheme goes well with it. I also think that the barcode is well-placed and the font is clear and easy to read; the masthead is also really clear.
However, the price is too big and almost obscures the music cover line.
Contents page
I really like the fact that each article description is in its own block of colour, and the article descriptions are a decent length so that the reader doesn't get bored but still gets a good amount of information about the article. I also like that the feature article page numbers are separate to show that these are the feature articles and that the image is next to the relevant article description.
I also like how the category titles (reviews, upcoming events) are in blocks of a different colour to show that they are not article descriptions.
Finally, I like how you have used the @ sign a lot which appeals to a technological audience.
However, the page number for the music article goes over the image and there are a few grammatical errors.
Finally, the category titles are not consistent; 'Reviews' is in capitals but 'Upcoming Events' isn't.
The colours used on both the cover page and the contents page combine very well :D
ReplyDeleteinteresting, eye-catching, contents page. good layout on both your contents page and front cover
ReplyDeleteThe colours are very vibrant which attract readers attention.The title is in bold which also attracts readers. I like the contents page and the headers you put in. I also like the way you have added additional text on the main features in the contents page. the only thing I would say to improve is to add 2 more picture on the contents page.
ReplyDeleteA really bright and bold front cover of your magazine. The picture links perfectly with the college magazine. The contents page looks really professional and the colour yellow is a really bright colour which attracts the audience.I also like the big fonted page numbers. However next time you could improve this by changing the cover font to something a lot more smoother and less edgy.
ReplyDeleteFront cover
ReplyDeleteThe main image is really well taken and the colour scheme goes well with it. I also think that the barcode is well-placed and the font is clear and easy to read; the masthead is also really clear.
However, the price is too big and almost obscures the music cover line.
Contents page
I really like the fact that each article description is in its own block of colour, and the article descriptions are a decent length so that the reader doesn't get bored but still gets a good amount of information about the article. I also like that the feature article page numbers are separate to show that these are the feature articles and that the image is next to the relevant article description.
I also like how the category titles (reviews, upcoming events) are in blocks of a different colour to show that they are not article descriptions.
Finally, I like how you have used the @ sign a lot which appeals to a technological audience.
However, the page number for the music article goes over the image and there are a few grammatical errors.
Finally, the category titles are not consistent; 'Reviews' is in capitals but 'Upcoming Events' isn't.