I personally like the double page spread the most out of the magazine because of the way the text is set out around the model's. I also like the consistency of the colour scheme
the photography is also very good, i really like the photo on the contents page for the feature article because it makes it look more interesting so it would draw the reader in.
I really like the double page spread. The pull quote is interesting. And also behind the scenes picture. Besides the double page spread, I like the colour scheme and the consistency.
I personally like the double page spread the most out of the magazine because of the way the text is set out around the model's. I also like the consistency of the colour scheme
ReplyDeletethe photography is also very good, i really like the photo on the contents page for the feature article because it makes it look more interesting so it would draw the reader in.
ReplyDeleteI really like the double page spread. The pull quote is interesting. And also behind the scenes picture. Besides the double page spread, I like the colour scheme and the consistency.
ReplyDelete